Dental Care in Hanover, MD
In our Hanover, MD dental office, we provide preventative dental care to maintain the health of our patient’s smiles. General dentistry solutions including root canals, tooth extractions, and emergency dentistry treat current problems to ensure the future health of patient’s smiles.
Restorative Dental Care
Our professional dentists offer restorative dental solutions for patients who have lost one or more teeth. Replacing missing teeth with a dental prosthetic secured by dental implants offers long-term security to the smile. We can also address bite problems and jaw pain caused by TMJ disorders or gum infections that can lead to eventual tooth loss.
Our cosmetic options can also address tooth damage. Patients who are self-conscious about chips and cracks in their tooth enamel can ask about dental bonding or porcelain dental veneers. Both bonding and veneers cover imperfections, protect teeth, and create a more functional smile. If patients straighten crooked teeth with Invisalign, they can prevent future damage to the teeth caused by an unbalanced bite and tooth grinding. Even professional teeth whitening encourages patients to take care of their smiles by maintaining their results.
General Dental Solutions
General dentistry helps patients maintain their current oral health while preventing future dental issues. Whether you have recently injured a tooth or have had dental problems for multiple years, our dental team can help. Horizon Family Dental Care is a judgment-free space where we welcome patients of all ages. We use the latest in dental technology and treatment methods including dental lasers and sedation dentistry. We also provide immediate emergency dental care for patients and a variety of treatments to address tooth loss and damage. Scheduling routine dental appointments can also prevent some emergencies including severe tooth pain or old and broken dental restorations.
Emergency Dental Care
Contact our office immediately if you have just had a dental injury or an accident. Replacing missing permanent teeth or adding structure to chipped, cracked, or worn teeth helps prevent further damage or loss. If you are experiencing excessive bleeding, tooth and gum sensitivity, or any other sudden and abnormal symptoms, we can also provide prompt emergency dental care. Our dental team is here to offer professional dental care to patients as soon as possible.
Options for Injured and Lost Teeth
We provide services to treat patients with tooth injuries and missing teeth. These treatments include:
- Tooth Bonding: Dental bonding uses a biocompatible resin that is molded and shaped onto prepared tooth enamel. Bonding can address discolored and injured teeth by adding structure to the tooth surface.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that cover the front of the teeth. Veneers are similar to dental bonding treatment but provide more permanent results.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that fully cover teeth. They not only cover injuries and dental implants but also protect teeth and offer durability to dental restorations.
- Dental Implants: Implants are used to replace single or multiple lost teeth. Made of durable titanium posts, dental implants restore teeth at the root. They may be used alone or can secure dental bridges and dentures.
- Dental Bridges: We use dental bridges to replace consecutive multiple missing teeth. Bridges may be removable or fixed, often with dental implants.
- Dentures: Full and partial dentures replace arches or rows of missing teeth. We can fully restore an arch of missing teeth with as little as four dental implants.
Contact Our Hanover Dental Office
Are you looking for a new dentist in Hanover, MD? Feel free to request a dental consultation with our dental professionals on our website. You can also ask us any questions you may have about treatment. We look forward to meeting you at your next appointment.
Horizon Family Dental Care
7556 Teague Rd #104
Hanover, MD 21076
Office Phone Numbers
New Patients: 410-883-9377
Current Patients: 410-799-9991
Monday: 7am – 7pm
Tuesday: 7am – 7pm
Wednesday: 7am – 7pm
Thursday: 7am – 7pm
Friday: 7am – 7pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm