At Horizon Family Dental Care, we provide a wide variety of services for our patients. With locations in La Plata, Baltimore, Clinton, and Hanover, Maryland, our team can offer patients high-quality dental solutions tailored to their unique needs.
Each major type of dental service provides a different benefit. General dental care comprises the foundation of our practices in Central Maryland, including routine dental exams, cleanings, and treatment for preventing disease and decay. Restorative dental treatments are designed to rebuild or replace tooth structures to restore and stabilize your oral health. Cosmetic dental services not only improve the appearance of the smile, but also the overall health of each patient.
General dental solutions help maintain patient’s oral health and prevent future dental problems down the road.
Dental Services in Baltimore, MD
Our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental services help address the needs of patients of all ages. We welcome you to schedule an appointment or consultation in any of our four convenient offices to explore your treatment options. Comprehensive dental care under one roof is available at all locations to meet your dental health needs and cosmetic goals with convenient, experienced care.
Cosmetic dental care improves the appearance and feel of the smile:
- Invisalign: Invisalign uses clear aligners to straighten crooked and misaligned teeth. Compared to metal braces, Invisalign is often a more comfortable and efficient orthodontic option.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers cover the front of teeth with thin shells of porcelain ceramic. Veneers are often used for stained teeth and tooth damage.
- Teeth Whitening: In-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments allow patients to customize the brightness of their smile.
General dental services offer preventative oral health care against common dental problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: Custom sports mouthguards protect teeth from injury or loss. Professional mouthguards are tailored to each patient and do not feel bulky in the mouth.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call Horizon Family Dental Care if you have a dental emergency. We can provide immediate care to replace broken restorations, restore missing teeth, and stop bleeding.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dental office, we are dedicated to providing comfortable care to patients of all ages.
- Root Canals: Remove dental infections with root canal treatment. Root canals are used to clean the inside of an infected tooth and seal it to prevent reinfection.
- Sedation Dentistry: If you or a loved one suffer from dental anxiety or a fear of the dentist, ask us about dental sedation.
- Tooth Extraction: Dental extractions are often needed to remove impacted, overcrowded, or infected teeth. We ensure that the dental extraction process is pain-free and comfortable for our patients.
Restorative dentistry replaces missing teeth and helps patients with tooth damage and gum infections:
- All On Four: The All-On-Four denture treatment can use as little as four dental implants to secure a full arch of prosthetic teeth.
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges can replace multiple consecutive lost teeth. Although bridges may be fixed or removable, we recommend dental bridges
- Dental Crown: A tooth crown is a porcelain ceramic cap that covers teeth. Crowns look and feel like durable, natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are titanium posts that are surgically inserted into the jawbone. They restore single missing teeth or can support bridges and dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: Partials and full dentures restore rows and arches of missing teeth. Traditional dentures are removable, but they may also be made permanent with implants.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease can irritate the gums and lead to gum recession as well as tooth loss. We treat gum inflammation and disease with antibacterial rinses, scaling and root planing, and laser dentistry.
Contact Our Dental Office
Do you need a new dental office? Request a dental consultation with us on our website. Our office has multiple locations in Baltimore, Clinton, Hanover, and La Plata.