It’s best to know all about dental emergencies, especially because the knowledge can help you properly handle a dental emergency as well as effectively care for your smile. So, Horizon Family would like to test your dental emergency knowledge, and maybe even teach you something new, by encouraging you to take the following dental emergency test:
1. If you knock a tooth out of place, it’s important to keep it alive. You can do so by:
A. Placing it between your cheek and gums
B. Placing it in a cup of milk
C. Placing it in a tooth-preservation product
D. Any of the above
2. True or False: If you knock a tooth out of place, it’s very important to schedule an emergency appointment immediately.
3. True or False: If you break a tooth, it’s best to gather the pieces of the tooth and take them into your emergency dental appointment.
4. True or False: If you have severe dental pain, you should consider it a dental emergency and schedule an appointment with your dentist.
5. True or False: If you have a loose tooth, there is no need to worry. Adults have loose teeth all the time.
5. B (Adults don’t have loose teeth all the time and you should schedule an appointment as soon as possible)
Call Horizon Family Dental Care today at 301-868-3203 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more. Our dental team is here to help you in any way we can, even if it’s just by telling you all about dental emergencies in Clinton, Maryland. So, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!