Hanover, MD Full-time Salary: $34,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Our fast paced Hanover multi specialty dental practice seeks an Expanded Function Dental Assistant. Come join our dynamic team, where we treat our patients like family !
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist dentist chairside (four-handed dentistry) in all clinical procedures, temporary Crowns, Invisalign, Implants, Root Canals, Extractions, Bone Grafts
- Expanded Functions, Chairside Assisting,
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic dental assistant duties, including knowledge of all clinical procedures
- Understand all HIPAA and OSHA requirements and infection control procedures
- Attend continuing education seminars and classes
- Develop knowledge of electronic dental record (Dentrix) and other organization programs
- Display knowledge of dental terminology
- Friendly demeanor, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Active X-ray certification in Maryland
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Monthly bonus for great performers! We're a great, fun place to work!