How Much Do You Know About Invisalign?
1. Invisalign is a popular treatment process composed of clear, thermoplastic, BPA-Free aligners that is safe
and effective for most patients.
2. Invisalign carries a 96% patient satisfaction rating. More than 1.3 millions patients are smiling with confidence thanks to Invisalign treatments.
3. Benefits include healthier gums, easier cleanings, decreased risk of abnormal wear and even weight loss.
4. Invisalign treatment options correct a wide range of dental issues including crowding, spacing, overbite, underbite, and deep bite.
5. Throughout treatment, a patient will receive around eight to twelve trays (dependent on your course of treatment) until you get the desired results. Each tray is slightly different from the last.
6. When you visit our offices for a consultation, a visual simulation is provided so you can envision the process and end results.
7. Invisalign trays or aligners are often changed every two weeks.
8. Invisalign treatment requires fewer dental visits (between 4-6 weeks) as compared to other dental treatments such as braces.
9. Aligners are virtually impossible to detect, therefore they are a perfect alternative for patients with busy lifestyles!
10. Horizon Family Dental Care is a preferred provider in the Baltimore, Clinton and Hanover regions.